Customer Service Specialist
As Customer Service Specialist you are the ultimate brand ambassador of Riviera Maison where service is everything. You are responsible for answering questions and complaints from both our online and in-store customers and you are the first point of contact for store staff when they have questions. You provide customers with exceptional service of the highest level. In addition, you are involved in administrative work and you work on the return flow. Quality and customer service is your first priority. In this role you will report to the Customer Care Manager of the Customer Service team at HQ.
- Answering and processing questions by phone, email, chat and social media. You are the helping hand for all customers in different sales channels;
- Effective support for store staff;
- Handling and minimizing the return flow by providing the right information;
- Stay informed of product information and identify product problems, and report this to your manager;
- Staf informed about upcoming promotions and create online coupons;
- Excecuting correct complaints flows, preparing daily reports and handling cancelled orders.
- MBO+ / HBO level;
- You are independent, have strong communication skills and are a teamplayer;
- Accurate, stress resistant and organized;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German in word and writing;
- Flexible workhours; weekdays and Saturday.
- Working in a dynamic, warm and open environment;
- Employee discount;
- Attractive discount on health insurance;
- Nice (RM) goodies.
Do you think you are the right candidate for this position? Share anything you think we should know about you: projects you're proud of, portfolios or successes. We look forward to your application!