Riviera Maison is the well-known Dutch brand for living with a feel-good atmosphere and exclusive home design. The owner-managed family business has been around for more than 25 years and is headquartered in the Netherlands.
We have been running our own exclusive Rivièra Maison stores for years. With our unique total concept of furniture and home accessories, we produce our own exclusive lifestyle products. Since October 2009 the Rivièra Maison brand has been represented with its own flagship stores in Hamburg, since October 2010 in Düsseldorf and since June 2017 in Stuttgart. Customer friendliness, service quality and fantastic inspiration for our customers are at the forefront of our corporate culture.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Riviera Maison, where exclusivity, atmosphere and service are paramount. You will lead by example and coach the team in Stuttgart in sales, customer contact. As Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager wherever possible, especially in administrative areas and in the Interior Design Studio in our store. Together you will manage to be the best host in town. With your creativity and enthusiasm you offer personal advice at the highest level, and with your commercial skills you make sure you close deals.
- Representation of the Store Manager in case of absence and assumption of own areas of responsibility after consultation;
- Continuous optimisation of our KPI's;
- Motivation and further development of the entire team;
- Expert advice and active selling, creating mood boards, sketches and 3D drawings; aftersales offer;
- Experience and talent for visual merchandising;
- Confident use of our merchandise management and cash register system.
- A dynamic, open and warm working environment;
- Performance-related salary;
- How does a 20% discount on our entire collection sound? Maybe your chance to finally buy that beautiful sofa you saw in one of our stores;
- Nice (RM) goodies;
- Promotion of personal as well as professional development.
- A successfully completed apprenticeship or corresponding professional experience in retail as well as career changers who live a high service ethic;
- Experience in drawing, sketching and working out concepts;
- At least 12 months in a similar position with experience managing teams, retail is a plus;
- 32-40 hours per week available;
- Administrative skills; Good German and English language skills required;
- Computer skills; Experience with Microsoft Office.
- If you are highly motivated to get started at RM, but you are missing a few of the requirements mentioned? Be brave, we still want to get to know you!
We are happy to do so. Click on respond to apply. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grow with us!
We do not provide visa for this position.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.