As a Logistics Assistant, you are responsible for processing incoming shipments, arranging the issue of goods and helping to load and unload trucks. You are the first link in the customer's experience, because without you there are no products in the shop. Furthermore, you keep the warehouse in order and ensure to support the shop where necessary. Do you like to be physically active, do you get satisfaction from tidying up the shop and do you want to be part of an ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
What we offer you
Of course we'd love to tell you all about this role but let's start with what is in it for you:
- 20% discount on our collection;
- Special discount on health insurance;
- Discount on a new bike of your liking through our partnership with FiscFree;
- Casual drinks and other fun gifts;
- Accepting, reporting and checking incoming goods;
- Organise and maintain the warehouse;
- Preparing furniture to be collected by our customers;
- Loading goods for delivery;
- Placing and pricing furniture in our shop.
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a can-do mentality and like to get things done;
- You are strong and fit, and like to be physically active;
- You have a secondary education (MBO) and are eager to learn;
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus;
- A driving licence for a fork-lift truck;
- Minimum 4 days per week available and occasionally available during weekends.
We are happy to hear that. Please click on respond to apply. For questions about this vacancy, feel free to contact us via: email@example.com
Grow with us!
We do not grant visas for this position.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.