Who we are
Rivièra Maison is growing. And with growth comes change. With each responsibility within our company we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop with us. You will have the freedom to be self-driven, innovative and to show your ownership.
Our Merchandising team of 4 is looking for a new colleague. As Merchandiser, you work closely with the buying and sales teams. Together, you will create and formalise the range and sourcing strategy, whereby you ensure that it delivers the necessary sales, margin, markdowns and stock. You build the financial plan to deliver the range, making sure to include a promotional strategy and setting retail and commercial goals. In order to do so you understand customer behaviour, you monitor stock movements, manage inventory levels, and implement promotional activities.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Analyse sales data, advise buying & sales teams;
- Optimize turnover, margin, stock levels;
- Set up financial merchandise plans;
- Manage open-to-buy with the buyers; driving efficiencies through forecasting, pricing, flow, style count & margin management;
- Manage / advise on prices, markdowns and promotions;
- Set up store grading based on store & productgroup analysis;
- Support the process of the seasonal line creation by analysis;
- Work in close cooperation with Buying, Sales & Design towards the ultimate productmatrix.
Our ideal candidate:
- HBO degree in Economics, Business Administration and highly developed analytical skills;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position in a retail environment;
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Result & commercial driven;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Excel (for example pivot tables and VLOOKUP is required);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is a requirement.
What we offer
Of course, we would love to tell you more about the position. But what’s in it for you:
- a working environment with a homey vibe at our office in Amsterdam;
- we offer you the possibility to work partly remote;
- a 20% discount on our entire collection;
- we offer you a discount on your health insurances at CZ;
- thanks to our partnership with FiscFree, we can provide you with a discount for a new bike of your own choice;
- casual drinks, and other fun activities;
- a freshly prepared lunch daily at our HQ for an attractive rate.
That’s great! We look forward to receiving your application. Please click on respond to apply. For questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Grow with us!
We do not provide a visa for this position.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.