Who we are
Rivièra is growing. And with growth comes change. With each responsibility within Rivièra Maison we give you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. You will have the freedom to be self-driven, innovative and to show your ownership. Do you like a challenge? Then this role is perfect for you!
At Rivièra Maison’s eCommerce department, we are looking for both a Junior and Senior Online Merchandiser to join our team. Together, you will be responsible for the selection, set-up, promotion and sell-through of products and categories on the various RM websites. We are looking for an Online Merchandiser whose goal it will be to grow our online business.
What we offer you
Of course we'd love to tell you all about this role, but let's start with what is in it for you:
- A workplace with a homey vibe at our office in Amsterdam;
- 20% discount on our collection;
- Special discount on health insurance;
- Discount on a new bike of your liking through our partnership with FiscFree;
- Casual drinks and other fun events;
- A freshly prepared lunch every day at our HQ for an attractive rate.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Preparing the new collection (from selecting items and volumes to preparing products for going live on the sites);
- Creating category pages, landing pages and merchandise them in order to maximise turnover and providing good user experience;
- Managing the stock;
- Analysing daily/weekly sales in order to discover issues and opportunities;
- Working together with content and demand generation to make sure we drive traffic to the right pages and that those pages indeed help selling the products;
- Being in charge of the online outlet;
- Creating and maintaining the promotional calendar in order to achieve the targets;
- Present collection, product and category results at the weekly commercial meetings and whenever necessary;
- Being the point of reference for the rest of the team, for everything related to products and merchandising;
- Plan and execute in order to grow individual categories and revenue overall.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has analytical skills and is agile with IT tools;
- Is a quick learner;
- Has a good command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written;
- Has a commercial orientation;
- Has an understanding of RM product categories and customers.
We are glad to hear that! Please click below on respond to apply. For questions about this vacancy, feel free to contact us via: email@example.com
Grow with us!
We do not provide a visa for this position.
We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.