Rivièra Maison is a Dutch interior design brand with its own signature; original and exclusive. With a broad collection of furniture, accessories and several seasonal collections every year, we create a warm living atmosphere in which everything revolves around creating the "ultimate feeling of home".
Rivièra Maison has developed into a strong brand with more than 600 sales points worldwide; its own shops, shop-in-shops and as an (inter)national wholesaler. With a lot of passion and enthusiasm, our team is inspired to realise our mission to grow the brand .
Our Merchandising team is looking for a new colleague. As Junior Merchandise Planner Accessories, you will work together with the purchasing and sales teams. Together you create the assortment and sourcing strategy, making sure it maximises sales, margin, markdowns and stock. You create the financial plan to deliver the range, including promotional strategy, retail and commercial targets. To do this, you understand customer behaviour, track stock movements, manage stock levels and implement promotional activities.
- Analyse sales data, advise purchasing and sales teams;
- Optimise sales, margin, inventory levels;
- Prepare financial merchandise plans;
- Manage open-to-buy with our buyers; Making the collection more efficient through forecasting, pricing, flow, style count & margin management;
- Advise on pricing, price reductions and promotions;
- Setting up store grading based on store & product group analysis;
- Supporting collection creation through analysis;
- Setting up the ultimate product matrix in collaboration with Buying, Sales & Design;
- Drawing up capacity plans.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position in a retail environment;
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Result & commercial driven;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Excel (for example pivot tables and VLOOKUP is required);
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing is a requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration and highly developed analytical skills;
- Relevant work experience in a similar position in a retail environment;
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Result & commercially driven;
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables and VERT.ZOEKEN is required);
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language in word and writing is a requirement;
- A workplace with a homey vibe at our office in Amsterdam;
- 20% staff discount on our collection
- Fun and sociable team outings
- Discount on your sports subscription and a bicycle plan
- A freshly prepared lunch at our HQ every day at an attractive rate;
That’s great! We look forward to receiving your application. Please click on respond to apply. For questions regarding this vacancy, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Grow with us!
We do not provide a visa for this position.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.