Rivièra Maison is a luxurious and high-quality interior brand with a unique DNA. The brand started 75 years ago as a family business and you can still feel that.. We give you the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. We encourage it if you show initiative and ownership and would like to encourage this. Do you like a challenge? Then this role is perfect for you!
As Store Manager, you are the ultimate brand ambassador for Riviera Maison, where exclusivity, atmosphere and service are central. You are a true entrepreneur and think in terms of opportunities and possibilities. You lead by example and coach the team on sales, customer contact and VM. You provide an inspiring shopping environment in which the team can perform optimally. You also ensure the best customer experience in stores, with a passionate, spontaneous and positive attitude. Do you have a passion for interior design and do you want to be part of an ambitious team? Then we are looking for you!
- Leading the team, monitoring budgets, sales and stock and overseeing administrative tasks;
- You are the face of RM and promote our brand in a positive way;
- Advise customers optimally and accurately about product, quality, style, promotion and price;
- Achieving sales;
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and local stakeholders;
- Ensures that in-store VM reflects the brand
- Job requirements
- MBO or HBO working and thinking level;
- You have a retail heart and experience selling furniture;
- At least 3 years of experience in leading teams;
- You have strong communication skills;
- Goal-oriented, proactive and customer-oriented;
- Able to work on weekends t.v
FOR THIS POSITION WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive salary according to your qualifications, age and experience;
- An appealing job within a healthy and fast-growing company with a good working atmosphere.
- Employee discount
Do you think that you have a right candidate for this function? Share everything that we want to know about what we want: projects were always going on, portfolio of successes.
We'd love to hear that! Click respond below to apply. For questions about this vacancy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Grow with us!